Naturopathy is a system of Natural Medicine that recognizes the existence of a vital curative force within the body. It is a method of healing that employs natural and safe approaches to bring to an individual health and vitality.
A Naturopath is a health care professional who is aware of the relation between diet, lifestyle, genetic, environmental, mental, emotional and spiritual influences on your health and wellbeing. Naturopaths are trained in Physiology, Anatomy, Pathology, Clinical Diagnosis, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition Medicine, Homeopathy, Psychology, and Iridology.
Naturopathy can help:
- Increase your vitality and energy
- Boost your fertility
- Improve your libido
- Decrease your Biological Age
- Balance you hormones
- Detox your cells
- Natural Fat Loss
- Reduce the risk of chronic diseases
- Improve your immune system
- Reduce Period Pain
- Improve your thyroid function
- Improve your digestive system function
- Decrease your stress level
- Increase your wellness & wellbeing
- Improve your skin
Lia Mills Grad. Cert. Nutrition Medicine, B.NT, Adv.ND, Cert. Herbal Medicine is a registered Naturopath with most Private Health Insurance Funds, therefore your consultation fee is eligible for rebate.